Tips On Your Return
Words of advice from our service providers
- Make sure to use your alarm system when you are n town. Not only are you more likely to have a burglary in season but you need to exercise the system to ensure it is working properly.
- Check your water temperature. We recommend when away to turn down your water heater temperature. Now is the time to reset. We recommend 120 degrees, which will provide water warm enough for a comfortable shower or washing dishes but not burning hot.
- If you haven't cleaned your dryer vents in years now is the time. Not only will your dryer work more efficiently but you will reduce the chance of a vent fire.
- Check your washing machine hose and refrigerator water line for leaks. These two areas account for the majority of water leaks in a home.
- Change out the air filters. Even though you may not have been in the home they have still been working. We recommend every 3 months and even more frequently if you have pets.
- House smelling a little musty? Want to freshen it up? Place an air freshener in your air intake duct in your central HVAC system right behind your air filter. Remove the air filter. If there is no ledge to place the freshener, screw in a hook, insert the freshener in a stocking or old pantie hose and hang from the hook. Your air throughout the house will be fresh as a daisy.
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment